Scholarships, Awards, Grants, Loans
Need a scholarship? Looking for help to finance your education?
Check out the list of scholarships, grants, financial packages, and loans below.
We will regularly update this page to provide you with current financial aid packages
and closing dates for applications.
Current / Ongoing
Past 2012 Awards
The MREPC Scholarship Awards
The MREPC Scholarship Award is back!
Malaysian Rubber Export Promotion Council (MREPC) is an agency under the Ministry of Plantation Industries and Commodities that facilitates the export of quality rubber products worldwide.
The MREPC Scholarship Awards seeks to attract and retain top talent in the rubber product industry. We are calling all deserving Malaysians to take up the challenge with us as Malaysia continues to soar as the world’s leading player in rubber products manufacturing industry.
What do we offer?
Fields of study
For details, and online application, see: http://www.mrepc.com/scholarships/index.php
Closing Date: 21 October 2012
Maxis Scholarships for Excellence
For young and outstanding Malaysians who strive to set standards for themselves as well as others, Maxis Scholarship For Excellence presents a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to embark upon a journey that will lead them to the realisation of their greatest goals.
Allowing the best and brightest graduate students to pursue courses in a selection of programmes at the world's top universities, Maxis Scholarship For Excellence promises academic excellence and broader personal horizons.
Scholarship categories: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
For details, see: http://www.maxis.com.my/scholarship/
Samling Scholarship and Bursary Programme
Sampling Global Limited grants annual scholarships to students with outstanding academic credentials and leadership potential, with the aim of enriching Malaysia's talent and skill force. The Samling Scholarship Programme hopes to assist deserving youth of our nation to realize their academic aspirations.
Fields of Study
For details, see: http://www.samling.com/eng/responsibility/scholarship.htm
Closing date: 30th September 2012.
The Jeffrey Cheah Foundation
The Jeffrey Cheah Foundation scholarship programme is designed not only to address the financial needs of marginalised and disadvantaged students and help them gain access to quality higher education, but also to guide them through the process of higher learning and moulding them into dynamic leaders and innovators.
The award is given to students with outstanding examination results who plan to earn an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution of higher learning. To date, the Foundation has awarded more than RM60 million in scholarships and bursaries to highly motivated students in various fields of study.
For details, see: http://www.Jeffreycheahfoundation.com
Closing Date: Ongoing
Amcorp Study Grant (ASG)
The ASG is for Malaysian citizens, not exceeding 20 years of age as at the enrolment date, who wish to pursue ACCA on full time basis. Applicants must not accept any financial assistance from any other parties and should not be bonded with any organizations. Applicants must have achieved outstanding academic excellence and be active in extra-curricular activities.
The grant will be sufficient to cover applicant’s tuition fees, examination fees and living expenses.
Quantum: Loan: RM20,000.00; Grant: RM50,000.00
For details, see: http://www.amcorp.com.my/html/amcorp_study_grant.aspx
Closing Date: Ongoing
The Tunku Abdul Rahman Bursary
The Dermasiswa Tunku Abdul Rahman was set up in memory of the late Y.T.M. Tunku Abdul Rahman Putra Al-Haj, the Father of Independence and the first Prime Minister of Malaysia.
Closing date: 30 September 2012
The Malaysian Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan
The Malaysian Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan are awarded by the Malaysian Government to the nominated students from the Commonwealth countries to study at the post-graduate level in Malaysia. This is a Government to Government scheme without any bond imposed by Malaysia.
The awards for Masters degree are between 12 to 24 months depending on the courses. Awards for pursuing PhD degree are for 3 years. The Awards are only applicable for candidates pursuing full-time degree programmes in Malaysia.
For details, see: http://www.mohe.gov.my
MyBrain15 program is a funding program of study at the postgraduate level under the National Higher Education Strategic Plan (PSPTN). The goal of the program is to create a human resource group as a catalyst for research, development and innovation. Under this program, the Government aims to produce 60,000 PhD holders among the people of Malaysia by the year 2023. The programs are implemented through MyBrain15 Program are MyPhD, MyMaster, PhD Industrial and Academic Training Scheme IPTA (SLAI).
MyPhD provides funding at the PhD level.
MyMaster provides funding at the Masters level.
PhD Industri offers support for professionals and practitioners in the industry.
The Academic Training Scheme (Skim Latihan Akademik IPTA) is open to academic staff from public universities.
For details, see: https://payloan.mohe.gov.my/MyBrain15/index2.php
The Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP)
The MTCP Scholarship for Postgraduate Studies provides opportunities for students to pursue advanced academic study in Malaysia. This scholarship is a Government-to-Government basis, without any bond imposed by Malaysia. Scholarships are intended for promising candidates who may be expected to make a significant contribution to their own countries on their return from Malaysia.
Scholarships are available for postgraduate studies at Masters and PhD level tenable at Malaysian Universities. The duration of the award is 36 months for PhD and between 12 to 24 months for Masters programme.
For details, see: http://www.mohe.gov.my/
Tun Dr. Mahathir UPM-ELS Scholarship
This scholarship is open to all SPM and Malaysian university graduates who would like to improve their English in the shortest period of time using the most effective ELS methods. It is intended for Malaysians who need financial support and/or show excellent results and potential academically.
The scholarship comprises of 4 months of tuition valued at RM6,550.
Candidates who wish to apply for this scheme must meet the following requirements:
For details, see: http://www.els.edu.my
Closing date: Ongoing.
BN Youth Education Scholarship (BNYES)
In line with BN Youth’s continuous championing of enabling education to Malaysian youths, BNYES is a program set up by the youth movement to attract high calibre students into higher education institutions. The scholarships are intended to provide financial assistance to those students who might otherwise be unable to obtain a college education and to reward and recognize superior academic performance.
Who Can Apply?
• All Malaysian citizens below 25 years of age as on 1st January this year.
• Possess good results in SPM/STPM or other equivalent qualifications.
• Be active in sports and extra-curricular activities.
• Must not be bonded to or in receipt of any financial aid or rewards from other educational institutionsor organisations.
• Must be able to gain admission to approved educational institutions.
For details, see: http://www.bnyes.com.my/webBNYes/about.html
PTPTN Education Loan Scheme
The PTPTN Education Loan Scheme was set up with the aim of providing education loans to students pursuing their studies in local institutions of higher learning (IPT). This loan will enable students to fully or partially pay their fees and their subsistence for the duration of their study in the IPT. This loan facility is open to students pursuing studies at the diploma, first degree, master, doctorate and professional courses levels in established IPTs. Details at: http://www.ptptn.gov.my/web/guest/anjung or http://www.ptptn.gov.my/web/english/home
Malaysia International Scholarship
The Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS) is an initiative by the Malaysian Government to attract the best brain from around the world to pursue advanced academic studies in Malaysia. This scholarship aims to support Malaysian Government's effort to attract, motivate and retain talented human capital from abroad.
Talented international students with excellent academic records and outstanding co-curricular backgrounds are welcomed to apply for this scholarship and further their studies in any selected and well-established Malaysian public and private universities. This scholarship is divided into two (2) categories of study: Postgraduate and Post-doctoral Studies.
Field of studies are in the following priority areas:
i. Science and Engineering
ii. Agriculture and Fisheries
iii. Economics and Islamic Finance
iv. Information and Communication Technology
vi. Biosecurity and Food Safety
vii. Infrastructure and Utility
viii. Environmental Studies
ix. Health excluding nursing, medicine, clinical pharmacy
For details, see: https://payloan.mohe.gov.my/MIS/
EcmLibra Foundation Financial Assistance Programme
Study Loan Programme
The Foundation offers study loan to underprivileged and needy student undertaking tertiary education in any approved private or public universities or colleges. The study loan which is interest and bond free covers tuition fees and may include cost of living expenses.
To be eligible for the study loan program, the applicant must:
1. be a Malaysian citizen;
2. prove eligibility for financial assistance, as means testing will be strictly applied;
3. has good academic record and be active in extracurricular activities;
4. has gained admission into an approved local college or university for a professional or vocational course.
For details, see: http://www.ecmlibra.com/foundation_FAP.asp
Titijaya Scholarship Fund
Titijaya Scholarship Fund We at TITIJAYA strongly believe in that people are the most important resources in building an excellent organization. Continuing with the Group's philosophy of best practices, TITIJAYA is inviting Malaysian students with a positive attitude and leadership qualities who intend to pursue a fulltime first degree in any of the following discipline to apply for the TITIJAYA Scholarship Fund.
Preferred Discipline for Scholarship includes:
Value of Scholarship:
Successful applicants will be required to serve TITIJAYA GROUP OF COMPANIES for a minimum of 2 years upon completion of their studies.
How to apply?
Submit the Scholarship Application Form giving full personal and academic particulars, substantiated certified copy of actual examination results, parents' salary slip/Income Tax statement, Letter of acceptance issued by local universities and other relevant documents to:
The Scholarship Committee
Titijaya Group of Companies
N-16-01 Penthouse Level 16 First Subang Jalan SS 15/4G
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Tel: 03.8022 9999 Fax : 8022 9888
For details, see: http://www.titijaya.com.my
Prysmian ASEAN Scholarship
Prysmian ASEAN is now offering ONE (1) scholarship to a deserving Malaysian student namely the "Prysmian ASEAN Scholarship" which includes:
→ Tuition fees of RM10,000.00 per year for undergraduate studies
→ Industrial training opportunities in one of Prysmian affiliate plants
a) Malaysian citizen.
b) Full-time student in Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering
c) Not holding any other scholarship or financial assistance from other companies or organisations (PTPTN loan holders are allowed to apply)
d) Having any of the following:
• SPM with Grade A for Mathematics & all Science subjects; OR
• STPM with Grade A for minimum of 3 subjects; OR
• Matriculation with CGPA > 3.50;
e) Priority is given to young and academically deserving student who would have otherwise been denied of tertiary education due to financial constraints.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a letter by e-mail to email@example.com giving their personal details vis-à-vis above eligibility conditions and a short write-up as to why they deserve this scholarship.
For details, see: http://www.prysmian.com.sg/people/student_area/PryAS_Scholarship.html
Prysmian corporate information is available through our website www.prysmian.com.my .
The Kuok Foundation
The Kuok Foundation Study Awards are offered to needy Malaysian citizens only. Preference will be given to applicants who have good academic qualifications and are active in school.
Who can apply: Malaysians applying for or currently pursuing full time undergraduate studies at selected Malaysian Private Universities / Colleges.
What is offered: Loans or half-loan half-grants ranging from RM10,000 to RM40,000 per annum depending on courses undertaken.
Conditions: Undergraduate courses undertaken and complete in Malaysia only (including "3+0+ foreign degree courses. Courses must be fully accredited by MQA.
Closing date: 6 July 2012
Who can apply: Malaysians intending to pursue M.Sc. or PhD by full-time research in Engineering, Science & Technology at selected Malaysian universities.
What is offered: M.Sc - Scholarships of RM28,000 per annum for up to 2 years. PhD - scholarships for RM38,000 per annum for up to 3 years.
Conditions: Age Limit: M. Sc - below 30 years; PhD - below 35 years.
Closing date: 13 July 2012
For details, see: http://www.kuokfoundation.com/study_general.html
The Merdeka Award Grant
The Merdeka Award is designed to make it possible for qualified and deserving Malaysians to engage in short-term collaborative projects/programmes of up to three months, at an internationally-recognised host institution. The attachment aims to help the recipient build on his or her expertise by undergoing a learning experience in an institution or organisation of international repute, and improving the Grantee's body of work and achievements.
The grant is awarded to qualified citizens of Malaysia, aged 22 – 35, residing in Malaysia or overseas, in the following fields:
For details, see http://www.merdekaaward.my/The-Grant/About-The-Grant.aspx
Closing date: 30 June 2012
IELTS Scholarships 2012
British Council IELTS Scholarships 2012 are now open for application. A total of RM50,000 is awarded to five Malaysians who are pursuing their undergraduate or postgraduate programmes in an higher educational institution in Malaysia or overseas that recognises IELTS as an entry requirement in 2012. Two scholarships will be awarded for students who are applying for a university in Australia and the United States.
To be eligible, you should comply with the following minimum requirements:
Closing date : 30 June 2012
The IJM Scholarship Award
IJM Scholarship Award is offered to help develop, nurture and raise excellent talented Malaysians of the future. Through this award, financially needy Malaysians are give the opportunity to develop their full potential, fulfill their aspiration and contribute towards the nation’s development.
Value of the Award
RM10,000 per academic year.
The award will be for the minimum period required to complete the course of study
Condition of Award
Successful scholars will have to serve as employees of IJM or any of its subsidiaries for a stipulated period immediately upon completion of their studies.
Submit online application via www.ijm.com/v2/scholarship2012.
For enquiry, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For details, see: http://www.ijm.com/v2/nurturing/Scholarship.html
Closing date: 20 April 2012
Genting Malaysia Scholarships
GENTING MALAYSIA BERHAD makes it possible for bright minds to pursue their ambitions at any recognized local or overseas university through the GENM scholarship. GENM provides you with the catalyst for a promising future. Why settle for a regular scholarship when you can obtain one that creates opportunities for you to climb the corporate ladder?
Applicants should be Malaysian citizens aged 23 years and below, waiting for admission or already admitted to pursue a full-time degree course in a local or overseas university. They must have achieved good academic results, and demonstrated strong leadership skills. Family household income should not exceed RM 5,000.00 per month, and they should not presently be holding other scholarships or study loans.
For details, see http://www.rwgenting.com/GENMscholarship/index.htm
Closing date: 24 March 2012
Application for Khazanah Global Scholarship, Khazanah Cambridge Scholarship and Khazanah Watan Scholarship Programme is now open for application from 10 Mar 2012 until 1 April 2012
For inquiries please call
+603-2034 0000 or email email@example.com
For details, see: http://www.khazanah.com.my/scholarship.htm
Applications open from: 10 Mar 2012 until 1 April 2012
Tunku Abdul Rahman Scholarships
This prestigious scholarship is offered to students who display academic and leadership excellence to pursue a Bachelors Degree at a local university. The scholarship recipient will be a 'Tunku Scholar'.
Applicants should be Malaysian citizens and not more than 25 years of age at close of applications.
For further details, see: http://www.yayasantar.org.my/BTAR.html
Applications open from: 1 – 30 March 2012
Yayasan Sime Darby Scholarships
Sime Darby is committed to developing young talents and providing educational opportunities to the community. In developing and providing educational opportunities, Sime Darby offers scholarships to Malaysian youths to continue their studies locally or overseas. The scholarships are awarded annually, both to the general public as well as children of Sime Darby employees
There are several categories of scholarships, including YSD Excellence Scholarship Programmes, YSD Skill Enrichment Programme, The ‘Underprivileged’ scholarship, YSD Special Support Bursary Programme, YSD Special Needs Bursary Programme, and YSD Special Award Bursary Programme.
For details, see: http://www.simedarby.com/csr/Yayasan_Sime_Darby_Scholarships.aspx
Closing dates: (varies) 17 March to 20 April 2012
Securities Commission Malaysia Scholarship Award
The Securities Commission Malaysia (SC) is looking for the best and brightest young people to pursue their education and commence a rewarding and challenging career with us. If you are a high achiever, all-rounder and intelligent go-getter with outstanding academic results, seeking to excel in the fields of:
PRE-UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP REQUIREMENTS
For pre-university courses at local recognised institutions (A-level, foundation, matriculation, and diploma courses):
TERTIARY SCHOLARSHIP REQUIREMENTS
For first degree courses at top universities locally and overseas :
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL SCHOLARSHIPS
The scholarship covers full academic fees, books, subsistence and other miscellaneous allowances.
Conditional offers will be provided to successful candidates subject to gaining admission into a top institution / university and serving the SC for a stipulated period upon completion of tertiary education.
Excellent career prospects and opportunities await successful candidates upon completion of their studies. As a regulator and developer of the Malaysian capital market, the SC provides exceptional exposure, hands-on experiences, and stimulating challenges for those truly interested in building a rewarding career in the financial industry.
How to apply
Make your online application here. Given past experience, we anticipate that many candidates will attempt to submit their online application materials very close to the submission deadline.
To avoid heavy server traffic and potential delays, we require candidates to register by 1 April 2012 and encourage submission of application materials as early as possible. Applicants who attempt to create a login ID on 2 and 3 April will not be able to do so. Please start your application process before those dates.
Deadlines and closing date
Systems registration for login IDs must be made by Sunday 1 April 2012 and all supporting materials for scholarship application must be submitted before 5.00pm Tuesday 3 April 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
For details, see: http://www.sc.com.my
Closing date: 1 April 2012
Putrajaya Perdana Berhad Scholarship Awards 2012
PUTRAJAYA PERDANA BERHAD (“PPB”), an investment holding company through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, PUTRA PERDANA CONSTRUCTION Sdn Bhd and PUTRA PERDANA DEVELOPMENT Sdn Bhd, has over the years designed, developed and built several billion Ringgit worth of prestigious commercial, residential and infrastructural projects in the country, especially in sustainable development.
The education of our younger generation has been an issue very close to the heart of PPB. With our annual PPB Scholarship Programme, we wish to provide educational opportunities to the youth of the nation and to build a better future for the deserving and needy Malaysian students who would otherwise be denied of higher education due to financial constraints.
• Offers up to RM5,000/RM9,000 per academic year for Diploma/Degree programme respectively;
• Opens to financially needy and academically deserving students who are currently pursuing or intending to pursue higher education in local public/private universities/colleges/polytechnics; and
• Requires successful scholars, upon completion of their respective courses and graduation to serve as an employee of PPB or any of its subsidiaries for a minimum of 2 years (subject to vacancy availability)
FIELDS OF STUDY
• Civil/Structural Engineering
• Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
• Quantity Surveying
• Building/Construction Management
• Must be a Malaysian citizen
• Full-time student in local university/college
• Already gained OR intended to seek acceptance into local public/private universities/colleges/ polytechnics (for new undergraduates, please submit to us via email the letter of acceptance once you received it)
• Excellent SPM/STPM/Diploma or other relevant results
• Currently not holding any other scholarship or receiving financial assistance from any organizations
For details, see: www.p-perdana.com
Closing date: 18 May 2012.
Gamuda Scholarship Award 2012
A strong advocate of education and training, the Gamuda Scholarship Award grants tertiary scholarship opportunities to bright and well-deserve Malaysians annually.
The Gamuda Scholarship Award is an education grant that covers both the students’ tuition and living expenses in local, private and foreign universities. In the best interest of the scholar, a structured mentoring, training and career guidance is offered during the scholars’ education and employment period with the Group.
The Scholarship Offers
1. Full tuition fees and living expenses for local public/private universities
2. Full/half tuition fees for local foreign universities
Course of Study (local, public/private, foreign university)
1. Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, or Environmental)
2. Quantity Surveying / Housing, Building and Planning
3. Economics, Business Administration, & Social Sciences
- Obtained at least 5As in SPM and 3As in the recent STPM or equivalent (eg. “A” Levels, Matriculation, Foundation, Diploma)
- A good command of English, leadership qualities, right values and character, drive and commitment to excel
- Gained acceptance into any of the above mentioned institutions at time of interview
- Must show proof of financial need
- Willing to serve in the Gamuda Group for a specified period upon graduation
- Must not be a recipient of a scholarship, loan or financial assistance from any other organization
How To Apply
You can go to http://www.gamuda.com.my/scholarship.html to find more information about the scholarship award, or visit https://ea.gamuda.com.my/ to apply online.
Closing date: 30 April 2012
TheSun-MAPCU Higher Education Scholarship Fund 2012
The Malaysian Association of Private Colleges & Universities (MAPCU) in partnership with theSun will be award The Malaysian Association of Private Colleges & Universities (MAPCU) in partnership with theSun will be awarding RM5.13 million worth of scholarships. The scholarships will cover tuition fee for courses at participating universities and colleges as indicated below:
(Click here for more details)
Closing date: (varies) 10 April 2012
1) Asia Pacific University College of Techonology & Innovation (UCTI)
• Bachelor (Hons) in Business Management
• BA (Hons) in International Business Management
• BA (Hons) in Marketing Management
• BA (Hons) in Accounting and Finance
• BSc (Hons) in Computer Games Development
• BSc (Hons) in Web Media Technology
• BA (Hons) in Media Marketing
• BA (Hons) in Media Informatics
• BSc (Hons) in Information Technology
• BSc (Hons) in Information Technology (in Information Systems Security)
• BSc (Hons) in Information Technology (in Intelligent Systems)
• BSc (Hons) in Information Technology (in Network Computing)
• BSc (Hons) in Information Technology (in Forensic Computing)
• BSc (Hons) in Enterprise Computing
2) Berjaya University College of Hospitality
• Diploma in Event Management
• Diploma in Retail Management
3 )BINARY COLLEGE (CITY CAMPUS)
• Diploma in Business Administration
• Diploma in Accounting
4) BINARY UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
• Diploma in Business Administration
• BA (Hons) Entrepreneurship
5) HELP Academy
• BSc Accounting & Finance (Hons)
(University of London)
6) HELP University College
• Bachelor of Business (Hons) - Major: Accounting, Marketing, Finance, Entrepreneurship, Human Resource Management, International Business
• Bachelor of Economics (Hons)
• Bachelor of Management (Hons)
• Bachelor of Communication (Hons) - Major: Media Studies
• Bachelor of Communcation (Hons) - Major: Marketing Communication
• Bachelor of Communication (Hons) - Major: Public Relations
7) KBU International College
• Diploma in Mechatronics
• Diploma in Interactive Design
• Diploma in Information Technology
• Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management
• Diploma in Mass Communication
• B Sc (H) Software Engineering
• B Eng (H) Electrical and Electronic Engineering
• B Sc (H) Information and Communications Technology
• BA (H) Graphic Design
8) PTPL Group
• Diploma Teknologi Maklumat
• Diploma Pengurusan
• A Level (Penang)
• Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism Management (Penang)
• Private Secretarial Diploma – LCCI (Penang)
• Diploma in Business Studies – LCCI (Penang)
• CAT (Penang)
• ACCA (Penang)
9) KDU University College
• KEELE University – BA (Hons) in Business Management
• Diploma in Mass Communication
• LLB University of London International Programme
• Diploma in Computer Studies / Diploma in Business Computing
• Diploma in International Hotel & Tourism / Diploma in Professional Chef Training / Diploma in Culinary Arts
• Certified Accounting Technician (CAT)
• Associate of Chartered Certified Accountants
10) Kuala Lumpur Infrastructure University College (KLIUC)
• Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Hons)
• Bachelor of Communication (Hons) in Corporate Communication
• Bachelor of Information Technology (Hons) in Network Technology
• Diploma in Quantity Surveying
• Diploma in Biotechnology
11) Monash University (Sunway Campus)
• Bachelor of Arts (Communication / Writing / International Studies / Psychology / Journalism)
• Bachelor of Arts (Global)
• Bachelor of Communication
• Bachelor of Business and Commerce
• Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical)
• Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical and Computer Systems)
• Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical)
• Bachelor of Engineering (Mechatronics)
• Bachelor of Information Technology and Systems
• Bachelor of Computer Science
• Bachelor of Psychological Science and Business
• Bachelor of Science
• Bachelor of Science (Biotechnology)
• Bachelor of Science (Food Science and Technology)
• Bachelor of Science (Medical Bioscience)
12) Management & Science University
• Diploma in Accountancy
• Diploma in Information Technology
• Diploma in E-Commerce
• Diploma in Management
• Bachelor in Information & Communication Technology (Hons)
• Bachelor in Computer Science (Hons)
• Bachelor in Foodservice Technology (Hons)
13) Olympia College
• Diploma in Business Studies (specialization in Management) (PJ / Kuantan)
• Diploma in Business Management (KL / Pg / Ipoh / JB)
• Diploma in Hotel Management (PJ / Pg / Ipoh)
14) Sunway University
• Certificate in Finance, Accounting and Business
• The Institute of Chartered Accountant in England & Wales
• Certified Accounting Technician
• Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
• Bachelor of Business, Victoria University, Australia
• Diploma in Business Administration
• BSc (Hons) in Information Technology
• BSc (Hons) in Information Systems
• BSc (Hons) in Computer Science
• BSc (Hons) in Business Management / BSc (Hons) in Business Studies
• BSc (Hons) in Accounting and Finance
15) UCSI University TRUST
• B.A. (Hons) Interior Architecture
• B.Sc. (Hons) Architectural Technology
• B.Eng. (Hons) Chemical Engineering
• B.Eng. (Hons) Communication & Electronic Engineering
• B.Eng. (Hons) Electrical & Electronic Engineering
• B.Eng. (Hons) Mechatronic Engineering
• B.A. (Hons) Accounting & Finance
• B.Sc. (Hons) Actuarial Science
• BA (Hons) Business Administration
• B.A. (Hons) Marketing
• B.Sc. (Hons) Business Information Systems
• B Sc (Hons) - Computing
• B.Sc. (Hons) Mobile Computing
• B.A. (Hons) English Language and Communication
• B.A. (Hons) Fashion Design with Marketing
• B.C.A. (Hons) 3D Animation Design
• B.A. (Hons) Commerce (Major in International Business, Industrial Relations, Retail Management)
• B.A. (Hons) Event & Tourism Management
• B.A. (Hons) Hospitality Mangement
• Work Based Learning Diploma in Hotel Mangement
• Work Based Learning Diploma in Culinary Arts
• B.B.A. (Hons) Oil & Gas Mangement
16) NILAI UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
• Foundation in Business
• Foundation in Science & Technology
• Bachelor in Business Administration (Hons)
• B.B.A. (Hons)
• B.B.A. (Hons) in Finance
• B.B.A. (Hons) in Human Resource Management
• B.B.A. (Hons) in International Business
• B.B.A. (Hons) in Management
• B.B.A. (Hons) in Marketing
• B.B.A. (Hons) in Business & Hospitality Management
• Bachelor of Computer Science (Hons)
• Bachelor of Information Technology (Hons)
• B.Sc. (Hons) Biotechnology
• B.Sc. (Hons) in Nursing
• Bachelor of Automative Engineering (Hons)
• Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Hons)
• Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering (Hons)
17) Stamford College
• Diploma in Hospitality Management
• Diploma in Corporate Administration
• Diploma in Media and Communication
• BSc (Hons) Computer Networks, (UEL)
• BA (Hons) Marketing, (UEL)
• BA (Hons) Inter.Bus. BAIB, UEL
• B.Eng. (Hons) Electrical & Electronic, (UEL)
18) TAYLOR’S UNIVERSITY
• B. Engineering (Hons) in Chemical Engineering
• B. Engineering (Hons) in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
• B. Engineering (Hons) in Mechanical Engineering
• B. Business (Hons) (Business Administration)
• B. Business (Hons) (Human Resource Management)
• B. Business (Hons) (International Business)
• B. Business (Hons) (International Business and Marketing)
For more details, please log onto www.thesundaily.my to download the application form and review the terms & conditions herein. Scholarship applications will open after SPM results are announced and close early April 2012.
You can also download the application form here.
The Star Education Fund: Scholarship Awards 2012
(Click this link for more information)
Applications are now open to Malaysians for scholarship awards offered by the following educational institutions.
For further details on individual university's / college's scholarship awards and to obtain an application form, please download the form here or submit a stamped (60 sen) self-addressed envelope (25cm x 30cm) to:
The Star Education Fund
c/o Star Publications (M) Bhd
15 Jalan 16/11 Section 16
46350 Petaling Jaya Selangor
Completed application forms with the required certified supporting documents listed in the application forms must be received by (2) two weeks after the release of SPM or STPM results. Late applications will not be accepted. Only short-listed applicants will be notified.
Students are encouraged to apply to the respective institutions for admissions separately.
Communication Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Materials & Manufacturing Engineering / Civil Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Biomedical Engineering / Mechatronics Engineering / Industrial Engineering /
Petrochemical Engineering / Environmental Engineering.