1. Promote your institution to your target group: students, and parents. Practically every visitor to our website is a prospective student (or parent) in search of the right programme, the right course and the right institution.
2. We have good search engine placement and page ranking: we are currently on page one of Google when searching for ‘private education Malaysia’ and ‘pre-university Malaysia’.
3. Our online presence is specifically designed to cater to both the domestic and international student market.
4. Because we are not an education-provider, discerning clients are assured of the fact that the information on our pages is impartial and credible.
5. We are more than just your typical yellow pages. Malaysia-Education aims to be a top online directory on quality private education in Malaysia.
6. Increase traffic using multiple direct links to your website, resulting in more page views, more customers, better conversion rates and increased numbers.
7. Being featured on Malaysia-Education is simple and low-cost. There are no set up fees and we offer featured and linked listings with a range of options and packages to suit all marketing strategies and budgets.
Why choose a featured listing?
Featured institutions are prominent in Malaysia-Education and the listing may include pertinent information like:
o The institution logo for greater visibility
o The location
o Duration of the programme
o Direct links to the school website.
We direct prospective students to our featured institutions. Although providing advice about pre-university programme options is not currently our primary objective, we have had many students, domestic and international, contacting us for advice and information.
What is a Linked listing?
You can also have your institution listed on our website without it being a featured institution. Linked listings:
o appear under ‘Other Institutions’
o carry a direct link back to the school website
o may display brief details about location
What would featured and linked listings cost?
*The pre-university programmes covered are: