Private and International Schools
We can think of a host of reasons why listing with us would be hugely beneficial to your institution. Here are a few of them:
1. Promote your institution to your target group: students, and parents. Practically every visitor to our website is a prospective parent or student in search of the right school, and vitally interested in what your school has to offer.
2. We are more than just your typical yellow pages. Malaysia-Education aims to be a top online directory on quality private education in Malaysia.
3. Because we are not an education-provider nor a sponsored entity, discerning clients are assured of the fact that the information on our pages is impartial and credible.
4. Our online presence is specifically designed to cater to both the domestic and international student market.
5. We have good search engine placement and page ranking: we are currently on page one of Google and Yahoo when searching for ‘private education Malaysia’ and 'private schools Malaysia'.
6. Increase traffic using multiple direct links to your website, resulting in more page views, more customers, better conversion rates and increased numbers.
7. There are no set up fees and we offer featured, linked and featured listings with a range of options and packages to suit all marketing strategies and budgets.
8. We are offering a special introductory package for those who advertise with us.
Why choose a featured listing?
Featured schools are given prominence and priority in Malaysia-Education. They appear in the top part of the private and/or international school page, and may include the following information:
o The school logo for greater visibility
o The school location
o Levels / Grades (if relevant)
o Direct links to the school website.
o Optional features like open days, and a link to an individual page dedicated to your school. The school provides the information for the page (subject to our approval). We will host the page and this option will not incur any additional cost.
o Although providing advice about schooling options is not our primary objective, we have had many parents contacting us for advice on schools. We would be happy to work with featured schools to provide timely advice to potential students and their parents.
What is a Linked listing?
You can also have your school listed on our website without it being a featured school. Linked listings:
o appear under ‘Other Schools’
o carry a direct link back to the school website
o display brief details about location, curriculum (for international schools) and levels offered.