Malaysia-Education Terms and Conditions
Most of the information and data found in this Malaysia-Education web site are extracted from the web pages of the institutions listed and from public documents. It is not Malaysia-Education’s intent to infringe any copyright laws. If you feel that any of the material posted on this website constitutes an infringement of copyrighted content, please email the developer or owner.
All information is copyrighted by the website developer and the owner and is protected under copyright laws and intellectual property rights. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with copyright laws, which form part of these terms and conditions.
The material on this Website may only be viewed, copied, downloaded or printed subject to the following conditions:
· The material is used solely for personal, noncommercial, and private informational purposes.
· The material is not published without the written consent of the website owner.
· The material may not be modified.
· The following copyright notice and permission notice must appear in each document:
"© Copyright Malaysia Education: Private Universities, Colleges and Schools 2011 - 2016; All rights reserved.”
· Copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices may not be removed. You may not reproduce, copy, post, or redistribute
the design or layout of the Malaysia-Education website, individual elements of the web site design or any material on this site,
in whole or in part without the express written permission of the website owner.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Back to HOME